Why RR Roofing & Renovations?
- We believe in doing the job right the first time and conform to all local building codes.
- Locally owned and operated since 1999.
- Five-year workmanship warranty.
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We are licensed and insured.
- 5-Year Craftsmanship Warranty on Every Project
- No payment required until we start repairs.
- We work with your insurance company so you don’t have to.
- We are your one stop shop for all repairs.
- We specialize in residential weather reclamation.
What to look for...
Not all roof damage is obvious to an untrained eye. Hail damage for example leaves a dimple on the surface but the real damage occurs underneath.
Therefore, it’s important to have us present when your insurance company inspects your roof.
Insurance companies only give a certain amount of time to make a claim from the date the damage occurred. If you wait too long the insurance company may no longer be required to pay for your repairs. If the claim is accepted, but you wait too long to complete the work, you may not receive the full coverage. This includes filing for additional damage that was not noticed when you initially filed the claim. Hail Impact Marks Let us look at your roof before you make a claim to make sure you really have damage and a claim is justified. If you think you have damage because your neighbors do, we provide free inspections. That’s free peace of mind if you don’t have damage and we can make your claim painless if you do.